|Mark van Renswoude 2cfb341f47
A RabbitMQ live message viewer (and publisher)
PettingZoo provides a desktop interface for subscribing and publishing to RabbitMQ. It is a useful tool in debugging, allowing you to monitor the flow of messages in a running system and replay those messages if required.
PettingZoo requires .NET 6 to run.
- Subscribe to one or more exchanges with specified routing keys to inspect published messages
- Publish new messages to an exchange or to a specific queue
- JSON syntax highlighting and validation
- Support for publishing and validating Tapeti messages from assembly files or directly from (private) NuGet feeds
- Support for exporting and importing Tapeti.Cmd compatible single-file JSON
Builds are automatically run using AppVeyor. Release versions are available as a GitHub release and include a ZIP file containing the executable and required files for 64-bits Windows.
Extract the ZIP file and run PettingZoo.exe to get started.
The source code is compiled using Visual Studio 2022.
Subscribing to messages
Publishing a message
Publishing a message from a Tapeti-compatible assembly
Toolbar icons are from the (now defunct) Interaction Assets pack by Madebyoliver http://www.flaticon.com/authors/madebyoliver
Designed by Freepik and distributed by Flaticon